Abdominal fat does not go away for two days or even a month. We need a good plan and, above all, to carry out each step taking care of our health but aware that there is a clear objective: to lose belly volume. This goal goes far beyond the mere physical aspect. We speak first of all of our heart and to avoid any associated risk such as heart attacks, diabetes, increased triglycerides…
We must take action and from there, today in our space we propose these keys that will allow you to see results after two months.
Do you feel like putting them into practice today?
1. Exercises at intervals twice a day
If we want to lose abdominal fat in 60 days we will not only serve aerobic exercises, such as going for a walk.
We also need endurance routines that work properly on the abdomen and back. Therefore, it is advisable to combine with each other.
These would be some examples.
Jump and push-ups
Our exercise sessions will be established in two moments of the day. It is enough for half an hour, but that will be high intensity.
Nevertheless, we will adjust these exercises to our level without ever exceeding the limits or without getting exhausted.
- Start your routine by jumping rope for 5 minutes at a low pace.
- Then perform 5 push-ups.
- Continue with the exercise of the combo, raising the intensity.
- Continue with some abs. Focus first on tightening that area of the belly.
It is advisable to dedicate to these exercises a half hour.
Bicycle and swimming
In the middle of the afternoon and when you finish work, for example, you can do a little swimming or even go out with the bike.
It is not necessary to go to the gym if you do not want it; the fundamental thing is to put will and some imagination in our combined routines of exercises.
You may also like to read: 9 Simple Waking Habits with Flat Belly
2. The importance of maintaining an upright posture
The following advice rather than an exercise is a recommendation that will help us to make our belly more firms. Take note of it.
- When you sit down, always keep your back straight.
- When walking, prevent your shoulders from projecting forward or your neck tilts.
- Lift your chin, put your shoulders and back straight and you will discover how this posture gives you a more positive and energetic attitude.
Also, your abdomen will benefit from this adequate body layout.
3. The exercise of the bridge face down
This exercise is simple and effective. We assure you that you will not feel exhausted when you practice it, it is not complicated and, however, as it becomes habitual in your day to day, will be one of the most beneficial routines.
- The exercise of the bridge face down is based only on supporting the hands and feet on the ground.
Something like this forces the abdomen to make the effort to hold and stabilize us, there are a tension and a great resistance that we must maintain for 2 minutes.
- Dare to practice it 3 times a day.
4. Pineapple and papaya
We already know what kind of physical routines it is convenient to carry out to lose weight. Now, it pays to know what tips we should start introducing into our diet.
Start the day with a natural salad based on pineapple, papaya and chia seeds. Something so tasty and healthy will help your digestion, fight the swelling and promote the loss of abdominal fat.
5. Yes to fruits purple or crimson vegetables
All those purple tonal foods are rich in anthocyanins, a fabulous antioxidant type to stimulate our metabolic regulation and to control the level of fat in our body.
Take note of what foods can help you.
- The eggplants
- The Cranberries
- Red cabbage
6. Think of “AGM” (monounsaturated fatty acids)
Foods rich in monounsaturated fatty acids are wonderful for “attacking” abdominal fat.
In addition, to promote our cardiovascular health, they are satiating and very energetic. Do you want some examples of them?
- Olive oil, coconut oil, and cod liver oil
- Nuts and pistachios
7. Yes to foods rich in insoluble fiber to combat abdominal fat
The vegetable fiber will help us feel satiated and not have to chop between hours. It also helps us reduce bad cholesterol and combat constipation.
It is worth starting to introduce a little more insoluble fiber into our diet.
To get it, do not hesitate and consume:
- Vegetables (broccoli, Swiss chard, raw carrots, raw spinach, asparagus, beets, artichokes, pumpkins)
- Legumes (lentils, chickpeas)
- Cereals ( oats, rye)
- Fruits (apples, bananas)
You may also like this blog Depression Remedy